The TTMA-100 utilizes patented tube bursting technology to dissipate energy in vehicular impacts and protect motorists and workers in the instance of a crash. The structural tube rail members of the trailer also function as energy absorbers, thus simplifying the attenuator design and keeping the costs low.
• PennDOT approved Bulletin 15, Pub 35, Section 901.2.
• Meets all required and optional NCHRP 350 Test Level 3 (T L-3) entena with the
support vehicle blocked to eliminate all forward movement (worse case scenario).
• Can be used with any support vehicle of 10,0OO-lb GVW or more equipped with a
standard 8-ton pintle hook.
• Can be attached directly to some sanding and salting equipment.
• Can be equipped with arrow board or variable message sign panels (optional).
• Tongue weight of only 150 Ibs does not significantly reduce the load carrying capacity
of the support vehicle.
• Operates like any trailer and does not change the operating characteristics of the
• Manufactured by Gregory Industries, Inc., Canton, Ohio.
• Available on COSTARS